Monday, March 1, 2010

WHY

AH! Finally i am here...a commendable effort for a procrastinator.
I welcome myself to the world of blogging.
WHY am i here? curiosity. Curiosity to know, all about blogging. Curiosity to know if people out there are free to read my thoughts. Curiosity to know if i can write and write well. Curiosity to know if i can translate my thoughts to words. Curiosity to know how many out there will follow my blog (the entries and updates in which, i feel are going to be at long intervals, as i am a religious procrastinator).Also to chronicle my thoughts for future reference.

WHY do humans feel the need to be known, need to know, need to write, need to be published, need to be read...the list of needs is indeed an infinite one.

WHY am a Vagabond on the Wondering Path? I am a restless person with a brain that thinks a bit too much. I Wonder most times at most everything, which the next person might not even notice and most times am so lost in my wondering zone that i am out of tune with the world.

Before i sign off on this...WHY is it called blog/ blogging?

No comments:

Post a Comment